There’s a golf gadget to assist every part of your game, from rangefinders, swing analyzers, launch monitors, and simulators. Some are inexpensive and others are premium models that’ll set you back a few thousand.
In this post, I look at the best golf gadgets for 2024. I zeroed in on the gadgets that add real value to your game and golfing experience.
If your understanding of golf gadgets is limited, and you only wish to find a gift for a friend, I have a better suggestion. You can read our review on gift ideas for golfers who have everything.
- The 3 Top Golf Gadgets for 2024
- The 21 Best Golf Gadgets for 2024
- 1. HackMotion Plus – Best Golf Swing Training Accessory
- 2. Arccos Golf Smart Sensors – Best Golf Gadget For Analysis
- 3. GoGoGo Sport GS03 TL – Best Budget Rangefinder
- 4. Callaway 300 Pro – Premium Rangefinder
- 5. Garmin S10 – Best Wearable Rangefinder
- 6. Flightscope Mevo Launch Monitor – Best Budget Launch Monitor
- 7. SwingLogic SLX Micro Golf Simulator – Best Affordable Simulator
- 8. Blast Golf Swing And Stroke Analyzer – Best Swing Analyzer
- 9. SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator
- 10. Bushnell Tour V5 Shift
- 11. Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor
- 12. OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator For Home
- 13. Theragun Mini – Best Golf Gadget For Muscle Treatment
- 14. G-Tech Apparel Heated Hand Warmer Pouch – Best Golf Gadget For Cold Weather
- 15. Rokform G-Rok Golf Speaker – Best Music Golf Gadget
- 16. Swing Caddy SC 200 Plus – Best Budget Golf Shot Analyzer
- 17. Game Golf Live Tracking System – Best Swing Analysis Golf Dispersion Tracker
- 18. DeWiz Swing Modifier – Best Golf Swing Analyzer For Greater Accuracy
- 19. SelfieGolf Record Golf Swing
- 20. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 — Best Overall Golf Speaker
- 21. Bushnell Wingman Review – Great Golf Speaker
- What To Consider When Purchasing Golf Gadgets In 2024
- Gadgets For Golfers FAQs
- Final Thoughts
The 3 Top Golf Gadgets for 2024
|Best Golf Swing Accessory
|Best for Swing Analysis
|Best Budget Pick
|Arccos Golf Smart Sensors
The 21 Best Golf Gadgets for 2024
1. HackMotion Plus – Best Golf Swing Training Accessory
- Improves clubface control
- Easy to use
- Compare your wrist angles to tour professionals
- View historic replays of your wrist angles for each shot
- Real-time audio feedback
- It would be nice to sync wrist data with launch monitor results for greater insight
- It is a premium-priced product
The HackMotion Plus is a small, lightweight sensor worn on your wrist. It tracks your wrist angles in real-time, so you can see exactly what you’re doing wrong with your swing. The sensor also provides real-time audio feedback, so you can hear what you need to do to improve.
I think the HackMotion Plus is a great investment for golfers of all levels. It’s easy to use and provides valuable feedback that can help you improve your swing. If you want to improve your golf game, I highly recommend the HackMotion Plus.
2. Arccos Golf Smart Sensors – Best Golf Gadget For Analysis
- Offers detailed insight into each club
- Provides club selection recommendations
- Measures yardage to targets
- Every purchase includes a 1-year subscription to the Arccos Caddie app
- It helps you make better-informed decisions regarding each shot
- The purchase only gives you access to the Arccos Golf app for 12 months
- You need to play a minimum of 5 rounds before it provides club selection advice
The Arccos Golf Smart Sensors have remained among the best golf gadgets and accessories on the market for years. They require minimal setup other than inserting them into the vent of your golf club grip.
There are 14 sensors included in a pack, which is enough for every golf club in your bag. Once the sensors are in, they feed data to the Arccos Caddie application for you to analyze your performance with every club in the bag.
One example is the strokes gained by the club feature. It tells you if you are losing or gaining strokes with a specific club. That enables you to work on those clubs the next time you are on the range.
Furthermore, the Arccos Caddie app acts as a rangefinder with slope, elements, and temperature modes to provide plays like distances. That saves you from spending a few hundred dollars on a single-purpose distance-measuring device.
Ultimately, the Arccos Golf Smart Sensors are a handy companion for your golf clubs. You enjoy deeper insight, and it also provides yardage measurements and club selection. It is well suited to golfers of all abilities.
3. GoGoGo Sport GS03 TL – Best Budget Rangefinder
- Measures speed
- 6x zoom
- Slope mode
- Maximum range of 650-yards
- Shortened lifespan
The GoGoGo Sport GS03 is a highly affordable rangefinder with premium features. Most impressive is its speed measurement capability, which is rarely found in premium rangefinders. In addition, the GS03 is equipped with slope mode and is accurate to the nearest yard.
Lastly, this rangefinder has a maximum range of 650 yards and 6x zoom for clearer optics. For less than $100, you enjoy a device equipped with the bells and whistles of top devices.
- 1000-yard range
- Crystal clear optics
- Pin Acquisition Technology
- Fitted with a magnet to attach to your cart
- It struggles to detect the distance when your hand is unsteady
The Callaway 300 Pro carries a higher price than the GS24 TL. However, it offers a superior range and accuracy. This rangefinder measures up to 1000 yards and is accurate to the nearest yard. Plus, slope mode enables the device to provide plays like distance.
Furthermore, it is equipped with 6x magnification to produce crystal clear optics and reduce the lead time for a read. Pin Acquisition Technology enables the model to lock onto the flagstick from 300 yards out.
This device is rain and fog-proof to ensure optimal performance in any condition. In addition, it contains a magnet that enables you to attach it to your cart’s frame.
5. Garmin S10 – Best Wearable Rangefinder
- Hole data from 40,000 golf courses
- You can record your score
- Provides measurement to the front middle and back of the green
- It does not provide the exact distance to the flagstick
If you prefer wearable devices, a GPS is the way to go instead of a rangefinder. The S10 is light, comfortable, and easy to use. It is preloaded with hole data from 40,000 golf courses worldwide, allowing you to use it anywhere.
Unlike a rangefinder that measures the distance to your target, a GPS device provides yardage to the green’s front, middle, and back. It is not as accurate as a rangefinder, but it is sufficient for the average golfer to make informed club selections.
6. Flightscope Mevo Launch Monitor – Best Budget Launch Monitor
- Measures 8 data points
- Gives deeper insight into each shot
- Provides accurate measurements
- Need at least 8 feet of space in front and behind the golfer
- Shorter battery life
The FlightScope Mevo is a portable launch monitor designed to help golfers improve their game. It measures various data points, including ball speed, club speed, launch angle, and spin rate. The data is then displayed on a smartphone or tablet app, which allows golfers to track their progress over time.
If you’re looking for a portable launch monitor that provides accurate data and is easy to use, the FlightScope Mevo is a good option. However, if you’re looking for a launch monitor that measures all of the data you might want, or if you’re concerned about wind conditions, you might want to consider a different model.
7. SwingLogic SLX Micro Golf Simulator – Best Affordable Simulator
- Enables golfers to play virtual courses
- It is significantly more affordable than other golf simulators
- The package includes a swing stick
- Limited data
- Shorter battery life
The SwingLogic SLX Micro Golf Simulator is a small, affordable, easy-to-use golf simulator that can help you improve your game. It works by using a swing stick and a smartphone or tablet app to track your swing data and provide you with feedback.
I’ve been using the SLX Micro Golf Simulator for a few weeks, and I’ve been impressed with it. The data is accurate, the feedback is helpful, and it’s easy to use. I’ve already seen some improvement in my swing, and I’m confident I’ll continue improving as I use it more.
8. Blast Golf Swing And Stroke Analyzer – Best Swing Analyzer
- Measures the tempo of your golf swing
- Easy to set up
- The app allows video capturing of each swing
- Shorter battery life
The Blast Golf Swing and Stroke Analyzer is a more budget-friendly than a launch monitor or golf simulator, which has limitations. However, I find its tempo analysis and video capture features are worth the spend.
The Blast Golf Swing and Stroke Analyzer is a good option for golfers looking for a portable, accurate swing analyzer. It provides helpful feedback and video recording, which can help you improve your game. However, it’s important to know Blast Golf’s limitations before buying it.
- It costs a fraction of a commercial golf simulator
- Offers access to four golf simulation software
- It is fun for golfers and non-players to enjoy
- More expensive than more portable models
- Not as much data as a more expensive simulator
The SkyTrak golf launch monitor is a popular choice for golfers looking for a way to improve their game. It uses Doppler radar to track the ball’s flight and provides various data points, including ball speed, club speed, launch angle, spin rate, and carry distance. The data is then displayed on a computer or mobile device, which allows golfers to track their progress over time.
This more premium golf simulator is great to take your game to the next level, or even host parties with friends.
- The Maximum range of 1,300 yards
- Equipped with slope mode for plays like distance
- Provides measurements accurate to the nearest yard
- Not as compact as some rangefinders
No products found.
No products found.
- It possesses the functions of a launch monitor
- Provides distance measurements to holes on 42,000 golf courses
- Golfers can video their shots to analyze them after training
- Not had detailed data as more premium models
The Garmin Approach R10 is a portable launch monitor designed to help golfers improve their game. It measures various data points, including ball speed, club speed, launch angle, spin rate, and carry distance. The data is then displayed on a smartphone or tablet app, which allows golfers to track their progress over time.
- Complete golf simulator for a fraction of the price
- It includes an enclosure, hitting mat, and short throw HD projector
- Golfers can play and work on their game whenever they have time
- Not as portable as some simulators
- Only includes limited golf courses
A complete golf simulator setup with an enclosure, projector, and hitting mat can save tens of thousands of dollars. Fortunately, the OptiShot2 found a way to offer a robust, attainable package deal for the average golfer.
The OptiShot 2 Golf In A Box 4 equips golfers with an enclosure, mat, short throw HD projector, software, and rubber tees. The only item a golfer needs to add is a laptop or tablet to power the software that lets the beholder play virtual golf courses and games.
13. Theragun Mini – Best Golf Gadget For Muscle Treatment
- Treats muscles aches
- Compact device
- Features 3-speed options
- The battery runs for 150 minutes between charges
- Expensive compared to other must-have golf accessories
- There is only one head attachment, but that is what makes it easily portable
I’m a golfer who loves the game but also hate the aches and pains that come after a long round. I’ve tried a lot of different massage devices, but nothing has been as effective as the Theragun Mini.
The Theragun Mini is a small, lightweight massager perfect for golfers. It is easy to carry in your golf bag or backpack and powerful enough to loosen muscle knots and relieve pain.
The Theragun Mini has three-speed settings and a variety of attachments so that you can customize your massage to your specific needs. I like to use the highest speed setting to really dig into the knots in my muscles, and I find that the small, round attachment is the most effective for my neck and shoulders.
The Theragun Mini is also very quiet, which is important because I don’t want to disturb my fellow golfers while using it. The battery life is also great, and I can usually get several messages out of a single charge.
Overall, I am very impressed with the Theragun Mini. It is a great little massager perfect for golfers seeking relief from muscle pain.
14. G-Tech Apparel Heated Hand Warmer Pouch – Best Golf Gadget For Cold Weather
- Keeps your hands warm
- Warms up rapidly
- Battery lasts 12 hours
- Water-resistant material
- Three custom heat settings
- Expensive design
- Limited alternative colors and patterns
The G-Tech Pouch is a small, portable pouch that fits snugly in your golf bag. Two lithium polymer batteries power it and features G-Tech’s Patented Heating Technology and Advanced Fabric Technology. These technologies work together to heat the pouch up rapidly and evenly, keeping your hands warm for up to 12 hours.
I found the G-Tech Pouch to be very effective at keeping my hands warm. I used it on a few chilly mornings, and my hands were always toasty. The pouch also held up well in wet weather, and I never had any problems with it getting wet or losing its heat.
One thing I did notice is that the military camouflage design is not for everyone. However, I think the functionality of the pouch is more important than the design, and I was happy with the way it kept my hands warm.
15. Rokform G-Rok Golf Speaker – Best Music Golf Gadget
- Durable design
- Crisp audio for the price
- Easily attaches to your cart frame
- Up to 24 hours of battery life
- Waterproof, dustproof, and drop resistant
- The bass levels could be deeper to elevate the audio
- Although durable, the paint does chip off.
The Rokform G-Rok Golf Speaker is a small, portable speaker that is easy to attach to your golf cart. It is powered by a 3600mah battery, which provides up to 24 hours of playtime. I found the battery life to be excellent, and I could listen to music for an entire round of golf without worrying about it running out of power.
The speaker is also durable. It is drop-resistant, waterproof, and dustproof, so you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged if it falls or gets wet. I was impressed with the speaker’s durability and felt confident that it would last many years.
In terms of sound quality, the Rokform G-Rok Golf Speaker is good. The speakers produce crisp sound; you don’t need to turn the volume up very high to hear the music clearly. I was also impressed with the speaker’s bass response, which was surprisingly good for such a small speaker.
16. Swing Caddy SC 200 Plus – Best Budget Golf Shot Analyzer
- New Features.
- Portable and easy set up on the range.
- No clip-on or other devices are required.
- Random self input to set your goals on the range.
- Barometric Pressure Calibration for accurate data.
- Voice distance output.
- Not the top of the range analyzer, but good value for money.
The Swing Caddy SC 200 Plus is a small, portable launch monitor that is easy to set up and use. It is about the size of a cell phone and can be used anywhere. Simply set the device up behind you and start hitting shots. The SC 200 Plus captures swing speed, carry distance, ball speed, smash factor, and launch angle.
One of the new features of the SC 200 Plus is a swing speed-only mode. This mode will register the clubhead speed without hitting a golf ball, which is a great way to warm up or track your progress over time.
I found the Swing Caddy SC 200 Plus to be a fun and easy way to track my progress on the practice range. The data it provides is clear and easy to understand, and it has helped me identify areas where I can improve my swing. I would recommend the SC 200 Plus to golfers looking for a portable and easy-to-use launch monitor.
17. Game Golf Live Tracking System – Best Swing Analysis Golf Dispersion Tracker
No products found.
- Built in rangefinder/GPS
- Stores data for easy analysis
- Tracks progress with each club overtime
- Reasonably priced
- Main device must be attached to a belt
The Game Golf Live system is a small, lightweight device that attaches to your belt and communicates with feather-light sensor tags attached to the top of your clubs. Once the devices are in place, simply download the app, and start swinging.
The GPS Automatic Shot Tracking feature will measure each of your shots and store the data for post-round analysis. There’s also a built-in rangefinder, meaning you can get precise measurements to greens, hazards, and doglegs.
One of the most handy features is the Strokes Gained Analysis. This shows you where you gained strokes during the round, which is usually quite difficult to manually calculate.
Additionally, you can take advantage of the Insights feature, which allows you to review your shot tendencies for both your tee and approach shots. This really helps to cut out the guesswork and makes it easier to track your progress over time.
As a final bonus, the Challenges feature allows you to compete online with friends and golfers worldwide.
I found the Game Golf Live tracking system to be a great way to track my progress on the golf course. The data it provides is clear and easy to understand, and it has helped me identify areas where I can improve my game. I would recommend the Game Golf Live system to golfers looking for a way to improve their game and have some fun along the way.
18. DeWiz Swing Modifier – Best Golf Swing Analyzer For Greater Accuracy
- Realtime feedback that you can feel
- You choose the parameters you want to improve
- 5 data points to measure
- Compare your swing speed against friends & the pros
- High-end price
- Newer company, so haven’t established a track record like other well-known brands
The Dewiz Swing Modifier is a new, high-end swing analyzer that tracks 5 data points: backswing speed, downswing speed, swing tempo ratio, pause length, and start to impact duration. You can customize the metrics to address your specific swing issues.
The Dewiz also has a Distwedge feature that helps you improve your short game by letting you know if your chipping swing length is on track or off track.
There are three modes: Discovery, Practice & Learn, and Challenge. Discovery mode familiarizes you with the features of Dewiz. Practice & Learn mode helps you improve your swing and fix common problems. Challenge mode lets you score points and compete against your friends.
The Dewiz Swing Analyzer is a great way to improve your golf game. It is easy to use and provides instant feedback. The Challenge feature is a lot of fun, and you can compare your swing to professional golfers.
- Easy to use
- Provides clear and concise feedback on your swing
- Can be used with any smartphone
- Only records your swing from one angle
- Can be difficult to see your swing in slow motion on a small screen
- Not as accurate as some other swing analyzers
The SelfieGolf Record Golf Swing is a small, lightweight device that attaches to your phone. Once it is attached, you can start recording your swing. The device captures every single movement, even the most minuscule wrist twitches, and foot position errors.
After you have recorded your swing, you can watch it back in slow motion. This lets you see exactly what you are doing wrong and how to improve. The device also provides you with feedback on your posture, swing, and form.
I found the SelfieGolf Record Golf Swing to be a very helpful tool. It helped me to identify the areas of my swing that needed improvement. I could also see how my swing was changing over time as I practiced.
20. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 — Best Overall Golf Speaker
- Amazing sound quality
- Durable construction
- Long battery life
- Micro USB charging port
- No 3.5 mm aux port
The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 is a small, portable speaker perfect for golf carts. It is made of durable materials and is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance. This means that it can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
The speaker has excellent sound quality. The bass response is surprisingly good for such a small speaker, and the overall sound is clear and balanced. The speaker also has a built-in feature that boosts the sound outdoors, so you can still hear your music even in noisy environments.
The battery life is also impressive. The speaker can last for up to 13 hours on a single charge, which is more than enough for even the longest rounds of golf.
21. Bushnell Wingman Review – Great Golf Speaker
- High-quality audio
- Accurate GPS functionality
- Easy-to-use interface
- Durable construction
- Versatile mounting options
- It comes with an app for easy navigation
- A higher price point compared to some competitors
- Limited slope adjustment functionality
The Bushnell Wingman GPS golf speaker is a versatile device that combines the best of both worlds: a high-quality audio system and a powerful GPS rangefinder. The speaker is made of durable materials and is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance. This means that it can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
The speaker has excellent sound quality. The bass response is surprisingly good for such a small speaker, and the sound is clear and balanced. The speaker also has a built-in feature that boosts the sound outdoors, so you can still hear your music even in noisy environments.
The GPS features are also impressive. The speaker can track your distance to the green’s front, center, and back and the distance to hazards and doglegs. The speaker also has a built-in slope feature that considers the course’s elevation, so you can get the most accurate distance measurements.
What To Consider When Purchasing Golf Gadgets In 2024
What Problem Do You Have?
Thousands of golf gadgets are on the market; many could help take strokes off your game. But others might just be used for a few weeks and then find their home in your garage. That is why it is vital to know what problem you are trying to solve.
Think about your struggles on the golf course? Do you need more accurate distance measurements, or are your swing mechanics a mess? If yardage is the issue, then a rangefinder is your desired gadget. You can find what you need in our guide to the top 10 golf rangefinders in 2024.
Conversely, if your swing mechanics are a mess, you may prefer a swing training stick or perhaps a launch monitor. Or maybe you have another problem? Check our list for an overview of all the golf gadgets on the market today.
|Your Golf Gadget Solution
|Rangefinder or GPS
|Swing Training Stick
|Launch Monitor or Sensor Pads
|Divot Repair Tool
|Dirty Golf Balls
|Golf Ball Washer
Given golf gadgets’ quantities and functions, their price tags vary substantially. For example, a launch monitor may cost you thousands of dollars, whereas a swing stick is under $100.
Gadgets For Golfers FAQs
What Golf Gadget Is Recommended For Beginners?
The best golf gadgets for beginners are GPS rangefinders to help you pick your clubs better. These are more affordable than launch monitors, which can help you get more data about your swing so you can improve. Or you can try a swing analyzer to improve your swing, and this is more affordable yet provides less data than most launch monitors.
What Golf Gadget Makes A Good Gift For A Golfer?
A GPS rangefinder is a great way to improve your accuracy and consistency on the course. It can help you measure the distance to the pin, hazards, and doglegs, so you can make better club choices. Some popular GPS rangefinders include those by Bushnell, Garmin, and Callaway.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Golf Gadgets?
Golf gadgets can be a great way to improve your game and have more fun on the course. They can provide you with real-time information about your shots, such as the distance to the pin, which can help you choose the right club for the shot. They can also track your swing data, which can help you identify areas of your swing that need improvement. However, golf gadgets can also be expensive and distracting. It is important to weigh the pros and cons before deciding whether or not to use them.
What Is The Newest Golf Gadget?
The Arccos Golf Smart Sensors are among the newest golf gadgets. They harness the power of technology and data analytics to provide detailed insight into your performance with every golf club in your bag.
Despite thousands of golf gadget products on the market, this list narrowed the search to the top. I ensured that the options in this guide are the best golf gadgets that work to enhance your game and improve your experience. From swing training aids to analytical sensors and tools, there are options for every level of golfer.
If you are searching for insight into your game, the Arccos Smart Sensors is the product to consider. But there are many different types of golf gadgets available, each with its own features and benefits. Some of the most popular golf gadgets include:
- Rangefinders: Rangefinders can help you measure the distance to the pin, hazards, and other objects on the course. This information can help you choose the right club for the shot and improve your accuracy.
- Swing analyzers: Swing analyzers can record your swing and provide feedback on your technique. This feedback can help you identify areas of your swing that need improvement.
- Launch monitors: Launch monitors can track your swing data, such as clubhead speed, ball speed, and launch angle. This information can help you identify areas of your swing that need improvement and optimize your equipment settings.
- GPS watches: GPS watches can track your scores, distance to the pin, and other course information. This information can help you stay on track during your round and make sure that you are playing the best possible golf.
The best golf gadget for you depends on your needs and preferences. If you are looking for a way to improve your accuracy, a rangefinder is a good option. A swing analyzer is a good option if you are looking for ways to improve your swing. If you want to track your progress, a GPS watch is a good option.
No matter what your needs are, there is a golf gadget out there that can help you improve your game. So do some research and find the right gadget for you.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a golf gadget:
- Consider your budget: Golf gadgets can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Consider your needs: What do you hope to achieve using a golf gadget? Do you want to improve your accuracy, track your scores, or simply have more fun on the course?
- Read reviews: There are many online reviews of golf gadgets. This can help you understand what other golfers think of different products.
- Try before you buy: If possible, try out a golf gadget before you buy it. This will help you ensure it is the right fit for you.
I have a suggestion if you are searching for a gift for a golfer, and these did not catch your attention. Read our post on great golf gag gifts to get your friend or family member something unexpected.
Matt has played golf since he was 4 years old and has written over 150 articles at GolfSpan since 2021. Matt specializes in product reviews using his postgraduate degree in Sports Marketing from Johan Cruyff Institute. Matt has a handicap index of 10.8 and currently plays weekly at Pilar Golf Course near his home in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He also loves his Callaway Odyssey Exo Rossie putter and likes a pepper steak pie with curry gravy at the turn. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.
- Best score: 70
- Favorite club: Callaway Odyssey Exo Rossie
- Favorite ball: Srixon Q-Star Tour
- Favorite food at the turn: Pepper steak pie with curry gravy