Are you a Golf enthusiast and interested in becoming a Golf Span feature writer? If so, we’d love you to submit a guest post submission and share your knowledge with the community.
Why Become a Golf Span Featured Writer?
The Golf Span featured writer program exists to encourage golfers of all experience levels and all involved with the sport to voice their thoughts and opinions on a wide range of topics.
What Are We Looking For?
If it’s Golf related we’re interested. Since we cover a wide range of topics, we open to interesting stories, gear, and equipment reviews, WITB run-downs, course reviews, and anything else you can spin into an interesting and informative read for the community.
Some of the topics we cover:
- Game Improvement – Instructional How-Tos, Fitness, and Exercise. Swing and Stroke techniques etc.
- Equipment – Reviews, Tear-Down’s, WITB (What’s In The Bag), Clubs (New and Old), Balls, Training Aids, etc.
- In The News – The state of today’s game, current tournaments, and player profiles.
- Golf Courses – Courses you’ve visited and golf travel related articles to inspire.
- Course Maintenance – Help the industry and course providers by sharing your tips for greener greens, sandier bunks, and more members.
- Content must be 100% unique and owned by you
- There is no minimum length requirement (however, 1,000 words+ is typical)
- Use heading, subheading, bullet lists, etc. so that it is easy to read
- Using your own images where possible is preferable
How To Submit Your Article
- Please use this form to submit your article (or email us to discuss your article ideas). You can attach your document and any images you have taken or own the rights to use.
- Our team will review your submission and respond with 48-hours to discuss further. If the article doesn’t meet our requirements our editorial team can work with you to tweak it.
- Should your article be accepted and published on Golf Span, we will share your article with our email newsletter subscribers and across all of our social media channels
What are you waiting for? Submit your article here!