At Golfspan, our mission is to produce high-quality tutorials and trustworthy product reviews so that you can get the right equipment without spending weeks sifting through online reviews. Below you’ll find our process for researching, writing, and fact-checking these product reviews to fulfill our mission.
While the latest specs on clubs and accessories are readily available, finding reliable and easy-to-comprehend sources can be challenging. That’s where Golfspan comes in.
We aim to provide high-quality, evidence-based golf content that you can use to buy the right golf equipment and improve your game.
Here’s How We Curate Our Recommendations:
- Experience: Our team of passionate golfers and golf professionals invests significant time in using and testing the best golf equipment. We are often found on the course and in the pro shops with our hands on the latest products.
- Research: Our team also dives into user feedback and analyzes data to determine what products perform best. Our writers and editor then delve into finding the top options based on factors such as cost, quality, benefits, drawbacks, and customer reviews. We strive to create balanced, objective content that outlines the pros and cons of each product.
- Vetting: Our writers and editor rigorously evaluate every brand and product we recommend. They assess each product using a specific criterion to ensure that it meets our standards and aligns with our mission to share the best equipment.
- Integrity: We maintain a strict advertising policy that guarantees that our sponsors and business partners never influence our content. If you come across a shopping link in our content, you can be assured that it is one we fully endorse. We only link to products, services, and tools that will provide value to our readers.
- Revenue: If you purchase at the retailer’s site after clicking one of our links, we may receive a small commission from the sale. This revenue helps sustain our independent editorial process and allows us to achieve our goal of creating a community of happy golfers. Our staff and contributors do not receive a commission from these purchases.
In conclusion, with the support of our expert team, we do the groundwork, so you don’t have to. And you can spend more time on the course basking in the sunshine and penciling in more birdies!